Own the asset and spread the cost
Broaden the range of options available to you: replace old or outdated equipment, expand your product offering with new machinery, or update your business vehicles, whilst avoiding the significant impact of large upfront payments on your company’s cash flow.
- Retain the rights of ownership, with the cost spread over time
- Manageable monthly instalments
- Tax efficient, with interest and charges offsetable against pre-tax profits
- Flexible deposit options and seasonal payment plans available
Use the asset without the ties of ownership
Not all businesses have the available capital to pay for new vehicles or equipment upfront. For those that do, it might not be the most cost-effective use of their company’s working capital.
But hiring the equipment, by way of a Finance Lease, allows use of the new machinery or transport with manageable payments over a set period of time.
- Utilise the asset without the liability of ownership
- Monthly payment plan tailored to your business needs
- Payments can be deducted from income as a trading expense
- Choice of options available when the primary lease period ends
Unlock capital from existing assets
Raise funds for your business by unlocking capital from your machinery, equipment or vehicles (without restricting whether you can continue to use them).
Refinance can provide the funding to make a plethora of options possible and is a solution that is both affordable and risk averse. However, we would highly recommend working in partnership with a consultant lender who specialises in this field (which Praetura Asset Finance do).
- Refinance can be used to make cash available to expand your business
- You can use refinance as a tool to help you consolidate debts, reduce bank borrowings, or repay HMRC arrears
- It can be used as a mechanism to re-structure your existing Hire Purchase agreements and reduce your monthly outgoings